Today’s Chronological Bible Reading: (today)
Title: “God’s Persistence ” [renegotiate, reevaluate, recondition]
A few questions to consider:
- What all had God done demonstrating His persistent love toward Israel? 2 Chron. 36:15-23 What had been their reaction?
- Based on Rev. 3:14-22 how would define a “lukewarm” Christian?
- How bad was King Manasseh? How forgiven was Manasseh? And why? 2 Chron. 33:1-20
Songs for Sunday: (playlist here: TLCC Worship)
This Week’s Readings:
- What is a Solemn Assembly?
- This week’s CARE Sheet
- A summary of Lamentations
- A summary of Ezekiel
- A summary of Habakkuk
- The history of Laodicea
Next Week’s Readings: