Today’s Chronological Bible Reading: (today)
Title: “Lamentations ”
A few questions to consider:
- Would you say God was mean for making a person suffer the consequences for their sin? How does mercy and justice play into this question?
- How had Israel’s leadership help to cause this tragedy?
- What had Jesus noticed about the Christians at Philadelphia?
Songs for Sunday: (playlist here: TLCC Worship)
- Glorified (New Life Worship)
- Here is Our King (David Crowder Band)
- At Your Name (Phil Wickham)
- Beautiful Things (Gungor)
- I Need Thee Every Hour (classic hymn)
- Lord I Need You (Matt Maher)
- What is a Solemn Assembly?
- A summary of :Lamentations
- Great is Thy Faithfulness
- Is Sunday School Destroying the Faith of our Kids?
Next Week’s Readings:
- Sep 1 Ezek 18-19
- Sep 2 Ezek 20-21
- Sep 3 Ezek 22-23
- Sep 4 Ezek 24-27
- Sep 5 Ezek 28-31
- Sep 6 Ezek 32-34
- Sep 7 (Sunday) Ezek 35-37
Next Week - A New Series:
God through the exile and silent years as described in latter Kings, Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah and several prophets was asking His people if they had experienced enough consequences for their sin and telling them that he had a better plan...Jesus I.O.W. Enough is Enough! (Be sure to keep reading through our chronological Bible reading plan. If you would like a Journal or brochure outlining the daily plan contact us at the Timber Lake Cafe' during the Bible Fellowship hour or at the office during the week.)