Here’s a list of items for your volunteers to do:
1. Paint fencing and poles at 4H building with white paint. We have paint,
rollers, brushes, paint trays and liners. There is a hose and water for clean
up near by. (Estm’d amount-12- 20 body’s)
2. Trash and limb pick-up at Fox, Beuth, and Tannehill Parks. I’ll provide trash
bags and set out flags for limb and branch disposal/piles to be made at.
(Estm’d amount-15- 20 body’s)
3. Seal coat Shelter #6 up rights/or posts (it is behind Lions Shelter) with
“Flood” sealant. This is a clear coat/waterproofer for CCA treated wood
that has not been painted. (Estm’d amount-1- 2 body’s).
4. Have them rake loose sticks/limbs from disc golf course in the wooded
areas only on the west side of park, behind Rodeo Arena to 4H building.
(Estm’d amount-10- 20 body’s).
5. We have a canoe to use if someone would be willing to pick up trash from
waters edge in Rothwell Lake and Beuth Pond. (Estm’d amount-1- 3 body’s).
6. Have someone(s) with weed eaters to go along walking paths to weed eat
and/or remove brush from pathways from spillway boat drop-off area,
along the water’s edge to disc golf course. We already have cut down many
trees and such along the way. (Estm’d amount-5- 10 body’s).
7. Pick-up limbs and sticks off Holman road back toward Deer Pond. I’ll have
flags out to locate where to make pile of brush to later burn. It will be in a
ditch up and away from wooden area and clear above. (Estm’d amount-10-
8. Weed eat tall weeds that are ate the back-side loop of the old pool area,
next to Candy Cane, and/or rip-rap area at Candy Cane, and rip-rap area by
Conservation Bathhouse and ADA dock (bath house slightly north of Candy