2 Timothy 2:2 "And what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also."
MILESTONE #1 “Discipleship” - Learning and Commitment: Guiding parents with resources designed to help desire a greater level of commitment including Baptism into Christ. [a period of development and decision]
- · Spiritual formation
- · Pre-baptism
- · The Baptism
- · Post-Baptism follow-up
- · Biblical Identity
- · Study/memory tools
- · Friendship selection & boundaries
- · Personality differences
- · Mom/Dad the value of unique roles
QUESTIONS WE WANT TO ADDRESS
- How do you recognize that one of our youth is within this milestone’s influences/pressures?
- What are some of the most significant influences and pressures for the good… for the bad?
- What are some common mistakes parents make when children are in this phase?
- What are some of the mistakes you have seen churches make while kids are in this stage of life?
- What are some indicators that children and/or parents are growing spiritually through this Milestone?
- What are some indicators that children and/or parents are regressing spiritually through this Milestone?
- Do you have any ideas you would like parents and ministers to consider implementing to support individuals/families through this milestone?
- Do you have any website resources/ recommendations that might be posted on the Synergy Pinterst page for this Milestone?