The Timber Lake Café is less about caffeine and a lot about relationships! This is a place to stop, relax, introduce yourself to someone new, or get reacquainted with an old friend.
Invite a new friend you’ve met here to sit with you in A.B.F. next week! Invite an old friend at work to meet you here, have a cup o’ Joe and be ready to give an answer for the hope you have.
I (Doug) intentionally stay at the Cafe’ during the Bible Fellowship Hour in effort to be available for those seeking more information about the church or interested in taking “Bible.”
Books Available at the Cafe
You can check out the details on Amazon.com by clicking on the titles below.
- Family Friendly Church by Freudenburg & Lawrence
- Collaborate: Family + Church Edited by Michael Chanley
- Think Orange: Imagine the Impact When Church and Family Collide by Reggie Joiner
- Parenting Beyond Your Capacity by Reggie Joiner
- Motivating your Kids from Crayons to Career by Cheri Fuller
- Perspectives on Children’s Spiritual Formation by Michael J. Anthony
- The Busy Family’s Guide to Volunteering
- The Big Book of Service Projects