THIS WEEK'S PLAY LIST: YOUTUBE
THIS WEEK’S BIBLE READINGS August 22 - 28, Ecclesiastes 10-12
- WHERE’S YOUR SPACE TO READ?
- WHAT’S YOUR TIME TO STUDY?
- WHAT ARE THE KEY WORDS?
- WHAT WAS GOD SAYING TO THEM? WHAT’S GOD SAYING TO YOU?
- WHAT’S THE HOLY SPIRIT GOING TO SHOW YOU THROUGHOUT THE DAY?
- FOR WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL?
- FOR WHAT ARE YOU CONCERNED?
- WHO NEEDS YOU TODAY?
NEXT WEEK’S BIBLE READINGS August 29 - Sept. 4, Psalm 23-24
IN A NUTSHELL: !
TEXT: Ecclesiastes (Yes read or listen to the whole book before Sunday)
- What all does mankind tend to look to, lean on, work at to provide him/her a sense of purpose in this life "under the sun"?
- After a life of diverse focuses (priorities) how does Solomon summarize the results?
- What does God point to as things that are good and a gift(s) from God?
- Do you tend to gravitate toward putting any of Solomon's worldly priority focuses in your life's "spotlight"?
- Where have you seen God's goodness in your life?
- If you were to write a journal to leave to those you love what key phrase might you go back to about this life AND what "good" from God would you spotlight for them?
- List out the life priorities you have had to this point that seem to have left you with regrets.
- List out the places (times/ways) God has lifted you "above the sun" to see eternity and His goodness.
- Introduction to Ecclesiastes
- 2016 MOSAIC SERIES AND BIBLE READINGS
- "Crucial Conversations" Outline (CARE Group Train Station notes)
- 12 FRANCIS SCHAEFFER QUOTES THAT WILL CHALLENGE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE CULTURE (RELEVANT MAGAZINE)
- INSPIRED EVIDENCE – A GOOD DEVOTION BOOK FOR 2016
- TIMBER LAKE CHRISTIAN CHURCH WEBSITE
- TIMBER LAKE LIVE! (SIMULCAST)
- TIMBER LAKE’S PAST VIDEOS (YOUTUBE)