SUNDAY’S PLAY LIST VIA YOUTUBE
THIS WEEK’S BIBLE READINGS May 30-Jun. 5, Joshua 1-7
- WHERE’S YOUR SPACE TO READ?
- WHAT’S YOUR TIME TO STUDY?
- WHAT ARE THE KEY WORDS?
- WHAT WAS GOD SAYING TO THEM? WHAT’S GOD SAYING TO YOU?
- WHAT’S THE HOLY SPIRIT GOING TO SHOW YOU THROUGHOUT THE DAY?
- FOR WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL?
- FOR WHAT ARE YOU CONCERNED?
- WHO NEEDS YOU TODAY?
NEXT WEEK’S BIBLE READINGS June 6-12, Joshua 8-12
IN A NUTSHELL: Once you accept the facts about where you are now then the next step is to decide, decide, DECIDE... "What's Next?" Many people, not keen on suffering consequences, just give up trying to change things and crawl around in the "muck" of bad consequences of from their bad decisions. That's a terrible choice... Let's look to God and ask Him "What's Next?" Based upon where you are now AND where the Bible suggest He wants to take you, What's Next?
- What decisive actions were required of Joshua and the people of Israel in today's text? Joshua 1-7
- What are some specific issues that called for some serious courage on the part of the Israelites?
- What commands, resources and/or provisions did God provide the Israelites?
- What commands, resources and/or provisions has God provided you that maybe you haven't noticed?
- What issue, threat or concern is causing you to need to show courage?
- What other gods are competing for your allegiance than God?
- Can you list decisions that have resulted in particularly hard consequences?
- Can you see some way that God has saved you from destruction even though some consequences have remained?
- Looking at Joshua as a Bible illustration of real life journeys for believers, "where are you" now and "What's Next?"
TEXTS: Joshua 1-7
Introduction to Joshua
Three book discussions for this Summer
2016 MOSAIC SERIES AND BIBLE READINGS
12 FRANCIS SCHAEFFER QUOTES THAT WILL CHALLENGE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE CULTURE (RELEVANT MAGAZINE)
INSPIRED EVIDENCE – A GOOD DEVOTION BOOK FOR 2016
TIMBER LAKE CHRISTIAN CHURCH WEBSITE
TIMBER LAKE LIVE! (SIMULCAST)
TIMBER LAKE’S PAST VIDEOS (VIMEO)