SUNDAY’S PLAY LIST VIA YOUTUBE
THIS WEEK’S BIBLE READINGS May 23-29, Acts 26-28
- WHERE’S YOUR SPACE TO READ?
- WHAT’S YOUR TIME TO STUDY?
- WHAT ARE THE KEY WORDS?
- WHAT WAS GOD SAYING TO THEM? WHAT’S GOD SAYING TO YOU?
- WHAT’S THE HOLY SPIRIT GOING TO SHOW YOU THROUGHOUT THE DAY?
- FOR WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL?
- FOR WHAT ARE YOU CONCERNED?
- WHO NEEDS YOU TODAY?
NEXT WEEK’S BIBLE READINGS May 30-Jun. 5, Joshua 1-7
IN A NUTSHELL: Honoring our forefathers is important. It’s also can be tricky. Sometimes we are called to respect those that have lead us but made serious mistakes. It becomes important to both respect the authorities instituted by God while choosing to no longer embrace the teachings or traditions they embraced. It is important for us to keep our eye on the next generation, acknowledge past mistakes, celebrate successes, Love God, Learn the Truth and take God’s Light to the World.
How do I Love God, Learn the Truth and Light the World in light of these Scriptures?
TEXTS: Acts 21 – 27; Romans 9:1-5; 2 Timothy 1:1-5; Acts 11:19-24; 15:1-7; 21:17-30; 24:16; 26:24-29
- Three book discussions for this Summer
- 2016 MOSAIC SERIES AND BIBLE READINGS
- 12 FRANCIS SCHAEFFER QUOTES THAT WILL CHALLENGE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE CULTURE (RELEVANT MAGAZINE)
- INSPIRED EVIDENCE – A GOOD DEVOTION BOOK FOR 2016
- TIMBER LAKE CHRISTIAN CHURCH WEBSITE
- TIMBER LAKE LIVE! (SIMULCAST)
- TIMBER LAKE’S PAST VIDEOS (VIMEO)