SUNDAY’S PLAY LIST VIA YOUTUBE
THIS WEEK’S BIBLE READINGS MAR, 21 - 27, 2 Cor. 7-14
- WHERE’S YOUR SPACE TO READ?
- WHAT’S YOUR TIME TO STUDY?
- WHAT ARE THE KEY WORDS?
- WHAT WAS GOD SAYING TO THEM? WHAT’S GOD SAYING TO YOU?
- WHAT’S THE HOLY SPIRIT GOING TO SHOW THROUGHOUT THE DAY?
- FOR WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL?
- FOR WHAT ARE YOU CONCERNED?
- WHO NEEDS YOU TODAY?
NEXT WEEK’S BIBLE READINGS Mar. 28 - Apr. 3, Acts 1-4
IN A NUTSHELL: “And now, isn’t it wonderful all the ways in which this distress has goaded you closer to God? You’re more alive, more concerned, more sensitive, more reverent, more human, more passionate, more responsible. Looked at from any angle, you’ve come out of this with purity of heart “ - 2 Cor. 7:11,12— The Message
ICE BREAKER : Can you recall a person that seemed to go from consistently depressed, to consistently “alive”? Why? What caused the change?
1. What is the difference between the way the world views the cross and Christians view the cross? 1 Cor. 1:18-25
2. What is the difference between the way the world views repentance and the Christian is to view repentance? 2 Cor. 7:10-11
3. What causes the difference between the two different views of the cross and repentance? 2 Cor. 5:14-21;
1. How has sin, personal failure and disappointment affected your view of Easter down through the years?
2. How does unresolved conflict affect your family, the church, our country?
1. What are some of the sins it seems get tolerated and allowed to complicate life rather than be confronted, repented of, and forgiven?
1. If Jesus died on the Cross in order to once and for all “DEAL” with sin, and raise from the dead to bring NEW LIFE then what does that say about our relationship with Him when we don’t repent and forgive?
016 MOSAIC SERIES AND BIBLE READINGS
12 FRANCIS SCHAEFFER QUOTES THAT WILL CHALLENGE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE CULTURE (RELEVANT MAGAZINE)
INSPIRED EVIDENCE – A GOOD DEVOTION BOOK FOR 2016
TIMBER LAKE CHRISTIAN CHURCH WEBSITE
TIMBER LAKE LIVE! (SIMULCAST)
TIMBER LAKE’S PAST VIDEOS (VIMEO)