Sunday’s play list via YouTube
Last Week’s Bible Readings Aug. 24-30
This week's Bible Readings Aug. 31- Sept. 6
Title: “Synergy for the Trip – Supporting Adulthood”
In a Nutshell: Supporting Adulthood is about the importance of developing good relationships and taking responsibility: Resources provided are to encourage networking, accountability, refinement and balance in the life and spiritual growth of an adult.
- What would be the results of applying oneself to the commands and teachings contained in Proverbs?
- What was to be the source of wisdom that would bring "healing to the flesh" and "refreshment to the bones"?
- Where might one find safety?
- How are two or three better than one?
- What did Paul say would result from "maturity"? What or who helped to encourage this maturity?
- Putting it all together…
- What topics issues did you struggle with in your 20's?
- How is entitlement showing up in your life?
- How many of those topics have you discussed with you children/grandchildren?
- Who would you regard as a mentor in your young years? Who are you mentoring now?
- Synergy Milestone Study Sheet (Milestone #4) Synergy Milestone study Sheets 2014 (M4)
- Pinterest - Supporting Adulthood Milestone
- Parenting Beyond Your Capacity by Reggie Joiner
- Blah, Blah, Blah - Making Sense of the World's Spiritual Chatter by Bayard Taylor
- Generation Me by Jean M. Twenge
- Ask Me Anything by J. Budziszewski (2 volumes)
- The Spirit of the Disciplines by Dallas Willard
- Intentional Parenting by Tad Thompson
- What is Synergy? New Synergy Promo (4)
- Synergy Bookmark Synergy Milestones Study Bookmark 2014
- Discipleship Assessment Postcard Discipleship Assessment 2015
- Discipleship Assessment Resources Family Discipleship assessment and resources
- Timber Lake’s past videos (Vimeo)