TLCC Worship playlist.
April 5-11 Bible Readings:
In a Nutshell: The Feast of Firstfruits was a 1500 year old festival that pointed to Jesus' resurrection and God's resolve to do a new thing in our lives. Our focus can keep us stuck never seeing the new thing He wants to do in us!
Ice Breaker: How might it look if someone gets more caught up with trinkets an traditions?
Title: “He's ALIVE!”
Some Questions to Consider:
- How was Jesus a type of "firstfruits"?
- Why do you think Matthew included the story about the lies told by the Jewish leaders regarding Jesus body?
- Did the religious leaders have "trinkets and traditions" that might have helped them believe in Jesus?
- How might you focus less on trinkets and traditions and more on your relationship with and commitment to Jesus Christ?
- How is happiness different than Joy?
- What is the Feast of Firstfruits?